Students interested in the Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology should:
- Take basic psychology courses (especially Child Development, Abnormal Psychology, Theories of Personality, Counseling Theory) and receive satisfactory or above evaluations.
- Acquire experience in counseling or some similar role.
- Acquire experience as a client in psychotherapy.
- Work on writing skills throughout the undergraduate program.
- Obtain at least one letter of recommendation from an Antioch faculty member who knows them personally (Core Faculty is best).