Credit from Foreign Institutions

Antioch accepts transfer credit for work undertaken at foreign institutions of learning. Students must have attended schools approved by national ministries of education, where the program of study is determined by Antioch to be equivalent to an accredited undergraduate or graduate program in the United States. Students should submit original or certified copies of their transcripts from the original foreign institutes of learning. Certified translations must accompany transcripts if original records are not written in English. Whenever possible, students should submit course syllabi, in order to accelerate the evaluation process. Evaluation of foreign transcripts should be performed by a professional evaluation agency. Foreign credentials are subject to the same overall standards and limitations on transfer credit presented elsewhere in this catalog. Questions regarding evaluation of foreign transcripts should be directed to the University Registrar.



Next Section: Credit for CLEP Examinations

Download Credit from Foreign Institutions page as PDF