Antioch University Santa Barbara has entered into articulation agreements with local community colleges to offer BA degree completion programs. This is known as the “Bridge to Antioch Program” whereby students may complete and transfer up to 90 lower division semester units (135 quarter units) and complete the remaining 30 semester units (45 quarter units) through AUSB. This program partners with Allan Hancock College in Santa Maria, Santa Barbara City College, Ventura College, Oxnard College, Cuesta College and Moorpark College.
The following stipulations apply for transferability of units:
- A minimum of 36 quarter (24 semester) units and a maximum of 135 quarter (90 semester) units may be accepted, with any combination of lower-division and upper-division level work, all with a grade of “C” or better.
- A maximum of 57 quarter (38 semester) units may come from any one department.
- All transfer units must be awarded prior to registration for the final quarter at AUSB.
- Students can concurrently enroll in up to 12 semester units.
- A maximum of 6 quarter (4 semester) units may be accepted in physical activities courses.
- A maximum of 12 quarter or 8 semester units may be accepted in English as a Second Language (ESL) courses.
- A maximum of 30 quarter (20 semester) units may be accepted for any of the concentrations.