- Master of Education and Multiple Subject Teaching Credential (MEd/TC)
- Masters of Arts in Education with Dual Credential (MAE/TC)
- Preliminary Multiple Subject & Preliminary Education Specialist for Mild Moderate Disabilities Credential Certificate
- Preliminary Education Specialist for Mild Moderate Disabilities Credential Certificate
- Preliminary Multiple Subject Credential Certificate
- Nature-Based Early Childhood Education Certificate
- Induction Program
- Master of Arts in Education with concentration in Leadership and Social Justice (MAE)
- Master of Arts in Education with concentration in Nature-Based Early Childhood Education (MAE)
In response to the need for quality teachers in California, Antioch University Santa Barbara offers three credential programs approved by the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CTC). Candidates can earn a Preliminary Multiple Subject credential, a Preliminary Multiple Subject with a Preliminary Education Specialist Credential for Mild/Moderate Disabilities, or clear their preliminary credentials in our Teacher Induction Program. Teachers holding a CA Multiple Subject or Secondary credential can add the Education Specialist for Mild Moderate Disabilities as an additional authorization with or without the Master of Arts degree.
Education has immeasurable value: to inspire active participation in the continual reconstruction of a democratic society to advocate for social justice and to educate for a sustainable future.